Notice: Undefined index: pagination in /home/kram912/public_html/wp-content/plugins/list-category-posts/include/lcp-widget.php on line 32
Conferences & Panels
- Developing a Model for Investigative Interviewing 2017-07-25 2017-07-25Mark FallonMark Fallon was on a panel discussing Legal, Moral, and Practical Perspectives of developing a universal standard for human rights compliant interview practices.
- Interrogation in the 21st Century: Merging Science and Human Rights 2016-09-16 2016-09-16Mark FallonVideo of a panel with Mark that was moderated by Peter Bergen on interrogation practices enhanced by science.
- Reed College – Panel Discussion: Questioning High Value Suspects – Confronting Torture and Advancing Effective Interrogation 2016-09-16 2016-09-16Mark FallonAudio of Mark on a panel at Reed College on Questioning High Value Suspects, Confronting Torture and Advancing Effective Interrogation
- Interrogation Expert Gives Torture Lecture 2016-09-15 2016-09-15Mark FallonMark provided a public lecture at the University of Portsmouth in the United Kingdom.
- HIG Research Committee Meeting 2016-05-25 2016-09-06Mark FallonMark will be attending the High Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG) Research Committee meeting in Washington, DC.
- NIOA Annual Conference 2016-05-23 2016-09-06Mark FallonMark will be speaking at the National Information Officers Association annual conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2016 ILEETA Conference & Expo 2016-04-03 2016-05-09Mark FallonThe 2016 ILEETA Training Conference and Expo will offer more than 150 courses and more than two dozen instructor certifications/armorer courses. Topics include use of force, officer survival, defensive tactics, instructor development, specialized training and firearms including a live fire track.
- Panel: Terrorism in America – The New Normal 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark will be on a panel with Larry Greenwood, President, Japan Society of Northern California and Heather Hurlburt, Director, New Models of Policy Change, New America, on how America will have to get used to a long campaign of terror in which we are all targets.
- Panels: The Roots of Violent Extremism – How the Media Generates Hate and Fear – Anthropology of War 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark will present on three panels, with co-presenters that include: Vicki J. Huddleston, Ambassador (ret.) to Mali and Madagascar, Malou Innocent, Adjunct Scholar, Cato Institute, Adam Schrader, Investigative Reporter, WISC-TV, Ellen Sweets, Author and Former Reporter, Rob Warden, Co-Director of Injustice Watch, Arturo Ardija-Gomex, Lead Transport Economist, World Bank Group, and Alexandra Huddleston, Photographer, Publisher and Co-Founder of the Kyoudai Press.
- Panel: Terrorism & Role of Media 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark is on a panel with Anna Therese Day, Independent Journalist, Heather Hulbert, Director, New Models of Policy Change, New America and Oliver Morton, Senior Editor, Essays and Briefings, The Economist discussing the media as a critical vehicle to convey ideas that legitimize or delegitimize terrorists and violent extremist groups.
- Panel: The Threat of ISIS 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark will be a panelist with Anna Therese Day, Independent Journalist, Joanne Grady Huskey, Vice President, iLIVE2LEAD and Malou Innocent, Adjunct Scholar, Cato Institute on as ISIS-driven terror spreads, what it will take to defeat it.
- Panel: Foreign Hackers “Pwn” our Country 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark will be on a panel with Peter Rupert Lighte, Sinologist and Larry Greenwood, President of the Japan Society of Northern California and discuss how we can stop foreign groups from using cyber-based techniques as weapons of terror.
- Panel: What We Need in a President 2016-04-02 2016-05-10Mark FallonMark will be a panelist with Malou Innocent, Adjunct Scholar, Cato Institute; Aruna Kalyanam, Democratic House Counsel, U.S. House of Representatives; and Rob Warden, C0-Director of the Injustice Watch Institute to discuss the kind of qualities we should be looking for in a new chief executive who will be handling significant domestic and international crisis.
- Spring Welcome Reception 2016-04-02 2016-05-09Mark FallonMark joins the upcoming 68th Conference on World Affairs at CU-Boulder, and will also give a special presentation at the International Affairs Spring Welcome Reception on April 7th at the Koenig Alumni Center.